Monday, September 1, 2008

Did You Know?

The presentation of "Did You Know ?" completely blew me away. I had a slight idea that the change to come would be vast but not to this extent. What really grabbed my attention the most was the multiplying of numbers and the education rates of other countries. Technology is growing at an astonishing rate. Almost everyone relies on some form of it to manage everyday life. Soon it will be a necessity.
By the time that I enter the classroom as a teacher things will have changed dramatically. I sternly believe in the views of the video. Educators need to be aware of new technologies in order to prepare themselves as well as students to succeed. As mentioned in the video we have the opportunity as individuals to put the world in every child's hand. I strive to see that happen.

No comments: